This financing round has already attracted over 300 new shareholders! Some investors are professionals who see the potential of the company's shares, while some of them are first and foremost fond of Papu's products and have made the first investment in their lives.
Many of our clients are unfamiliar with investing, so we put together a clear information package on how to buy shares through a public offering. By following these instructions, you can easily buy our shares!
What does Papu’s share issue mean in practice?
• In the share issue the investor has the opportunity to buy a small piece of the company. The minimum investment is 149 € (one share).
• The share issue raises the working capital of the company. You can read more about Papu’s profile on Invesdor.
What does the shareholder benefit from?
• As the company grows, so does the value of the shares. In the future, a shareholder may choose to resell shares at a higher value than the purchase price.
• The company aims to pay dividends to its owners within 5 years.
• Shareholders will enjoy VIP benefits including: -10% or -20% off when new collections are launched. The amount of the discount depends on the amount of the shares.
• Remember that there is a risk associated with share value growth and dividend. If the company fails, the value of the share will not increase and no dividend will be paid.
What do I do first?
• As an investor, you need a book-entry account. A book-entry account is like a bank account, but it holds stocks instead of cash. Shares other than Papu Design Oy can also be kept in the account.
• You can open a book-entry account with your bank. Depending on your bank, your account may be free of charge or subject to charges, and your bank may charge fees if you transfer shares from one owner to another.
• You can also open a book-entry account at, for example, Nordnet Bank. As soon as you open an account, you will receive a book-entry account number listed on the Site Overview page. The book-entry account is free of charge at Nordnet but transferring shares from one account to another may be subject to a fee.
• If you own listed shares, you already have a book-entry account. That way, you don't have to open a new account.
How do I buy a share?
• The share purchase is made through Invesdor's service at www.invesdor.com
• You must register for the service first. When registering, you will be asked for your personal information.
• When you sign up for Invesdor, you will see more detailed company information and documentation. Please read through the company's information and documentation carefully before making an investment decision.
• After registering, you can buy shares through the 'invest now' button on your profile.
• The shares you purchase will be registered in your book-entry account after the end of the campaign when the new shareholders have been approved by the Annual General Meeting of Papu Design Oy. After that, you are officially a shareholder in Papu Design Oy and you will enjoy the benefits of the shareholder!
• You will be informed about news of the company through the shareholders' newsletter and you will be invited to the Annual General Meeting. The meeting will discuss the company's financial situation, goals for the coming years and meet other shareholders.
• As a shareholder, your opinion is heard and you have more opportunities to influence!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org