Frequently asked questions
Papu Design Oy
Nokian Valtatie 25 B
tel. +35820 780 6464, on weekdays 9am to 3pm
Whatsapp: +35840 126 1238
Papu Outlet: email@example.com
Retailers, retailer inquiries, and sales events:
Other inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently asked questions:
Our customer service is always happy to help you with all kind of questions. <3 But first you may want to check if you find the answer to your question below!
- When will my order arrive? / What are your delivery times?
- Our delivery times are:
|Finland (business days)||Other countries (business days)|
|Papu Weecos Store||7||10|
- Please check have you received the tracking code to your email. If you haven't received it, the order is not probably sent yet. If you believe there might have gone something while making the order (eg. you haven't received the order confirmation), please send us email email@example.com (Papu Online store and Papu Weecos store) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Papu Outlet).
- I made two orders, is it possible to send them as one?
- We pack the orders first come, first served so that everyone will get their orders on time. This is why we cannot combine the orders.
- I accidentally ordered the wrong size, what should I do?
- The item broke down or is faulty already when I received it
- If you believe the item is faulty, send us an email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Papu Outlet customers).
- Where can I buy Papu products?
- You can purchase from our this website, from Papu's Weecos store (https://www.weecos.com/en/stores/papu) or from Papu Outlet. We also have our own walk-in store in Helsinki (Pohjoisesplanadi 19).
- In addition, we have many retailers around the world. You'll find all our retailers from the "Where to buy" link in the footer
- I would like to be a Papu Retailer!
- Great! Please send us an email to email@example.com.
- I would like to do a marketing collaboration with Papu
- Lovely! <3 Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us more about yourself and what kind of collaboration you would like to make!